[yocto] Fetching Yocto layers

Maciej Pijanowski maciej.pijanowski at 3mdeb.com
Mon Sep 2 07:12:34 PDT 2019

On 02.09.2019 15:51, Josef Holzmayr wrote:
> I'd like to throw kas into the discussion too, I've been using it quite
> successfully.
>
> https://github.com/siemens/kas
+1 for kas. Previously I was using repo, custom scripts and custom
Docker container for running  the build. kas does all of that
and makes significantly faster for me to start a new project.

I have described my repo vs kas experience a while ago
if someone would be interested: https://blog.3mdeb.com/2019/2019-02-07-kas/
I hope it's fine to link to one's blog post there?