[yocto] wic command, partitioned image, multiple boot loader entries

Burke, David dburke at mountainss.com
Thu Jan 24 07:40:29 PST 2019

I'm using wic to create an EFI bootable "multi rootfs" image.  This image has two different Linux OS configurations, each in their own partition of course.  I have been able to successfully create and boot the final wic image.  The question I have is how to I create more than one .conf file in the /loader/entries folder of the boot partition.  By default wic is only  creating only one entry (boot.conf) but I need to have two unique .conf files, one for each Linux OS partition that I want to boot from.  Unless someone knows another way.