[yocto] wic command, partitioned image, multiple boot loader entries

Burke, David dburke at mountainss.com
Thu Jan 24 09:29:51 PST 2019

I should add the following information:

- The UEFI boot manager used by my image is systemd-boot
- The version of wic being used is 0.2.0
- The version of Yocto Project is 2.2 (Morty)
- My hardware architecture is x86

According to the documentation on " systemd-boot" boot manager, each .conf entry in the /loader/entries directory represents one boot option / configuration.  So I am wanting to know, how do I setup my kickstart file or the configuration file specified after parameter "--configfile" in the kickstart file, to create more than one .conf file in the /loader/entries directory.