[yocto] Failed to execute GCC

Lukasz Zemla Lukasz.Zemla at woodward.com
Tue Apr 16 05:47:25 PDT 2019

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:10 AM JH wrote:

> I am building an image on Ubuntu 18.04 host, I got following error:

> unable to execute 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc': No such file or directory  | error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1

> I can see the x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc is available, but why it failed to find it?

> $ which x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc
> /usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc

Could you provide more details, please? Which Yocto version do you use? Could you present some more context or logs?
What does following command does?
file /usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc

Best regards,
Lukasz Zemla

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***