[yocto] Whitelist gdbserver

Jeremy Overesch Jeremy.Overesch at millerwelds.com
Fri Sep 14 05:49:22 PDT 2018

Thanks!

I searched for "whitelist" in the documentation, but it didn't list anything about whitelisting a package even though I knew it was possible. (libidn was being whitelisted.)  Also, it turns out I had to whitelist "gdb" not just "gdbserver", because gdbserver is part of the gdb recipe.

Thanks again,
Jeremy