[yocto] Problem with Python when running oe-init-build-env

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:17:10 PDT 2018

Hello Raymond,

YOCTO is, per say, moving target. If you have YOCTO Krogoth, you should
have somehow frozen host Centos 7 release around this time. As you now
moving to Rocko, you need to fast-forward the whole host Centos 7 (in other
words to upgrade Centos 7) to this state (maybe to latest, it'll still
work, I guess).

Not familiar with Centos distro, really... :-(

This is a good point to mention that you, Raymond, or anybody else, need to
give to YOCTO mailing list more info about what is going on with your
setup, since we are here guessing, in The Dark. You gave one parameter
less, then it is as solving two equations with three unknown variables (so
it is pure [un]educated guess out of Blue).

All Good, after all, you solved your problem! :-)

Zoran
_______