[yocto] Avoiding both GPLv3 and meta-gplv2 ?

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue May 1 05:07:42 PDT 2018

The make dependencies come from the ptest packages, so if you disable
ptest in your DISTRO_FEATURES then those should disappear.

Essentially doing a full build without any GPLv3 software *and* not
using old releases which are still GPLv2 is tricky.  I can only
suggest you don't use the meta-gpl2 layer (as you don't want the
recipes to be used) and use bbappends to disable pieces where
required.

Ross