[yocto] How to get mysqy/mariadb to start on powerup.

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:55:29 PDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 8:58 AM, Greg Wilson-Lindberg
<GWilson at sakuraus.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yes you are right. We try to do runtime testing as much as possible and you will
see more and more focus on runtime testing in coming days and months. So far
we have had lot of build related features and stability problems to
work on so chances
of runtime bugs are still a bit higher. You can help in fixing this
issue if you can root
cause it. eg. check in system logs using journalctl for possible
causes of this service
not starting up. Often times you will get a decent hint and we can
help as well on
that information