[yocto] How to get mysqy/mariadb to start on powerup.

Greg Wilson-Lindberg GWilson at sakuraus.com
Fri Mar 16 08:58:40 PDT 2018

It's seems that maybe I need to add a bit about my understanding of the yocto system. I was assuming that if I included mysql in the build, that it would be started when the system powered up. If mysql is not normally started automatically that I can do what is necessary to start it, I just thought that I shouldn't need to do anything.

Greg