[yocto] Quick confirmation about multilib

Kang Kai Kai.Kang at windriver.com
Wed Dec 26 01:41:24 PST 2018

On 2018/12/13 上午1:16, Nicholas Tsirakis wrote:
> Sure, thanks for the reply. The image itself should is 64 bit and I
> want to add an additional toolchain to my image that can run 32-bit
> binaries. I am trying to build a 32-bit glibc that will be part of
> this toolchain.
>
> Now, when I go to build, there is a new folder that got created in
> tmp-glibc for the lib32-* files:
>
> tmp-glibc/work/x86-oemllib32-linux/lib32-*
>
> and upon entering the lib32-glibc folder, I'm seeing this:
>
> tmp-glibc/work/x86-oemllib32-linux/lib32-glibc/2.25-r0/build-x86_64-oemllib32-linux/
>
> I'm just not sure if that "x86_64" in the build folder name is correct.

Hi Nicholas,

It seems not right that it should be "build-i686-pokymllib32-linux". Do
you have any other config? And do you use Yocto
that your TARGET_VENDOR is 'oe' but the default value is 'poky'. And
please check var TARGET_SYS from output of 'bitbake -e',
you may find where "x86_64" is from.

Regards,
Kai

--