[yocto] Quick confirmation about multilib

Nicholas Tsirakis niko.tsirakis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:16:44 PST 2018

Sure, thanks for the reply. The image itself should is 64 bit and I want to
add an additional toolchain to my image that can run 32-bit binaries. I am
trying to build a 32-bit glibc that will be part of this toolchain.

Now, when I go to build, there is a new folder that got created in
tmp-glibc for the lib32-* files:

tmp-glibc/work/x86-oemllib32-linux/lib32-*

and upon entering the lib32-glibc folder, I'm seeing this:

tmp-glibc/work/x86-oemllib32-linux/lib32-glibc/2.25-r0/build-x86_64-oemllib32-linux/

I'm just not sure if that "x86_64" in the build folder name is correct. I
may be doing something entirely wrong as well; this is my first time using
multilib. As an FYI, I have the following to my local.conf:
require conf/multilib.conf
MULTILIBS = "multilib:lib32"
DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib32 = "x86"

Any clarification is appreciated.