[yocto] pseudo - few general questions

Pavlina Varekova varekpaf at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 16 05:16:21 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am evaluating to use pseudo in one project so I have several questions
regarding the tool.

As I see in the official home for pseudo's git repository the last commit is
from 2017-04-13. Is pseudo maintained now and will it be in the future? How
active the community is?

>From its documentation I know that it is proposed for "provide enough
functionality to allow RPM and similar tools to run file system installs
using chroot()". But "implementation is far from complete or perfect". Is
pseudo suitable to use in automated tests that aim to or can set a broad
range or combinations of file ownerships?

Thank you very much.

Pavlina