[yocto] populate_sdk_ext => "Cannot install package nativesdk-git-perltools"

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Tue Oct 10 13:58:06 PDT 2017

I'm trying to create an extended SDK for a multilib environment and I run
into this error during the buildtools-tarball-1.0-r0 do_populate_sdk task:

...snip lots of configuring lines...

Configuring nativesdk-buildtools-perl-dummy.
Collected errors:
 * check_conflicts_for: The following packages conflict with
nativesdk-perl:
 * check_conflicts_for:         nativesdk-buildtools-perl-dummy *
 * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package nativesdk-git-perltools.

...snip lots of configuring lines...

I'm using morty:

commit 493b1c9aeaeb60440085bb3692e9362a87553bce
Author: Richard Purdie <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>
Date:   Tue Oct 10 11:01:38 2017 +0100

I'm not sure what to look for to solve this issue. Any ideas?