[yocto] How to add support for "usb WIFI dongle"?

Alan Martinovic alan.martinovic at senic.com
Tue Nov 28 10:18:16 PST 2017

I can't confirm, but it just might be that "ipw2x00" is actually a firmware.
(Haven't seen a firware specified explicetly in the menu config before).

Ref: https://wiki.debian.org/brcm80211

I recently had a question that might share some light on the firmware
- driver relation:
 (given that it really is firmware you check in the menuconfig)

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/342118/design-decision-for-dynamic-firmware-loading