[yocto] Raspberry pi build with QT5 creator...... failing to compile.

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:00:38 PDT 2017

Hi Steve,

It seems like there's a lot of stuff going on at the same time. So to
start I'd like to just focus on one thing at a time.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Steve Plant <steove at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm currently attempting to build a raspberry pi image, which I can use to
> develop QT5 code for a beaglebone black.

This statement is very confusing to me.

It sounds like you want to build an image for the raspi, boot that
image on a pi, hookup a keyboard, mouse, monitor to the pi, write qt5
code on the pi, and compile that code on the pi to run on a
beaglebone. Is that your goal?

Best regards,
    Trevor