[yocto] information on cedarview support for Yocto Poky

Maurizio Galasso galasso.maurizio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 07:00:05 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am about to work in a cedarview Machine. From what I seeing online it
seems that the only available support is for yocto danny.

It is the cedarview supported and I’m missing the reference or the system
is no longer supported? Can I consider some possible patch on poky?

My target is to work on an implementation where the sw will be updated in
the future and to receive further kernel update.

did you have any feedback on this topic?

thank you very much for your support