[yocto] Perforce fetcher ignores module and label

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:05:31 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm upgrading a recipe that fetches the source code from Perforce.

The old recipe was:

SRC_URI = " \
  p4://${P4USER}:${P4PASSWD}:${P4HOST}:${P4PORT}@Depot/path/
perforce/...;module=local/path/relativeto/p4;label=${P4CHANGELIST} \
  "

With the new version of /lib/bb/fetch2/perforce.py, I had to set P4PORT
outside SRC_URI, leaving the recipe with:

SRC_URI = " \
  p4://${P4USER}:${P4PASSWD}@Depot/path/perforce/...;
module=local/path/relativeto/p4;label=${P4CHANGELIST} \
  "

The Perforce fetcher kind of works, but it seems to be ignoring the
"module" and the "label" attributes. After reading the Python script I can
see that after the "@", only the substring before the first ";" is used.

Is there a way to set module and label/changelist? I have several folders
per recipe that I need to map to different subfolders and with the current
script some of the folders don't get fetched.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Katu