[yocto] .kernel-meta/configs folder missing make linux-raspberrypi to fail

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:50:26 PST 2017

As I told before, by pass this is a simple matter of running devshell,
creating the folder and running running the build again,

Paul ask me for more information and so I did, I'll remove that duplicated
layer and fire `bitbake -fc cleanall linux-raspberry && bitbake
linux-rapsberry` again, if I hit this I may try some digging. I don't think
this has to do with Fedora version, anyway, sooner or latter this version
will be tested, so this same error may arise, and at that time we'll be
doing the same questions, so, why to wait?

Regards,

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski