[yocto] .kernel-meta/configs folder missing make linux-raspberrypi to fail

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Fri Dec 15 06:55:14 PST 2017

On Fri, 2017-12-15 at 12:50 -0200, Daniel. wrote:
> As I told before, by pass this is a simple matter of running devshell,
> creating the folder and running running the build again,
>
> Paul ask me for more information and so I did, I'll remove that duplicated
> layer and fire `bitbake -fc cleanall linux-raspberry && bitbake linux-
> rapsberry` again, if I hit this I may try some digging. I don't think this
> has to do with Fedora version, anyway, sooner or latter this version will
> be tested, so this same error may arise, and at that time we'll be doing
> the same questions, so, why to wait?

Agreed!  It would seem strange if it's a host problem, and even if it were,
it's better to get to the bottom of it, so that the latest popular distros
work as intended.  I just reacted to Zoran's suggestion, with what I find to
at least be a better alternative for controlling the build host.

Good luck!

- Gunnar