[yocto] meta-toradex: How to generate uImage* files ?

Mark maclark88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:24:55 PDT 2016

In your situation I have done the following.

1. delete the entire tmp directory, not just deploy

2. bitbake core-image-minimal

3. wic create mkefidisk -e core-image-minimal

Change the type of disk image created to your liking.

 "wic list images" will list all images that are pre-make with a
kickstart (.wks) file.

See section 5.6 of this manual.

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.8/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#creating-partitioned-images

Mark, maclark88 at gmail.com