[yocto] How to add my own c++ project into a Yocto distro

Karim ATIKI karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:53:58 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I have setup a Poky distribution based on a core-image-sato image for both RaspberryPi and Toradex Colibri T20.

I have an X11 environment working fine.

Right now, I need to compile our software we developped.

I basically need to fetch SVN repositories and finally to launch a makefile to get everyting work.

The makefile is however not based on autotools. It's a custom makefiles with regular dependencies.

I just don't know how to achieve this step in Yocto ?

Should I add a recipe ?

Is there a link that describes what I need to achieve ?

Thanks

Karim