[yocto] linux/limits.h: No such file or directory

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:26:50 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Takashi Matsuzawa
<tmatsuzawa at uievolution.com> wrote:
> Hello, thank you for your suggestion.
>
> Yes, I was aware of the post, but I was not sure if you came up with a
> workaround..
>

> In fact, my problem was gone once I physically (not by -c cleansstate,
> cleanall, etc.) removed SSTATE_CACHE directory.
>
> (I think bitbake fails in unclear errors if previous build attempts failed
> or interrupted and leaving files in irregular states.)

There are several cases which may be out of control for bitbake to handle during
build. however we consider and try to solve the cases as we understand
them and can fail deterministic way we fix them. There however could
be local issues to your workspace which are hard to reproduce unless
you delve into your env and find
out when it happens. We will we happy to help