[yocto] linux/limits.h: No such file or directory

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at uievolution.com
Mon Jul 11 22:42:09 PDT 2016

Hello, thank you for your suggestion.

Yes, I was aware of the post, but I was not sure if you came up with a workaround..

In fact, my problem was gone once I physically (not by -c cleansstate, cleanall, etc.) removed SSTATE_CACHE directory.

(I think bitbake fails in unclear errors if previous build attempts failed or interrupted and leaving files in irregular states.)

Building everything from scratch was a pain (more than 1 day for my build machines), so if I see the same issue next time, I will try your workaround.