[yocto] plan-list for porting linux Re: About how port yocto to a customized MIPS cpu

张健 jackzhang1992 at t.shu.edu.cn
Thu Feb 4 20:51:56 PST 2016

Hi,everyone:
   For now, I have finished the yocto qurk_start document, and succeeded in building the yocto-raspberrypi image for my rpi2 B+ board. I beleive it's a good start!
   But after that, I still wish to figure out how to port a linux system to my fpga board with a "mips32" cpu. In the future, I will look into how to write the bsp of yocto project by refering to the poky reference distribution, the meta-raspberrypi as well as the document "yocto project BSP devellops' guide2.0" .

This is my plan lists:
    01. to write a yocto bsp for my device
    02.learn to use qemu
    03.learn to use uboo
    04.learn to use archlinux for a general understanding of how a linux system runs and it's mechanisms.

If anyone gets some ideas,pls feel free to contact with me
Thank you,and best regards
Jack
Shanghai