[yocto] fitImage and initramfs

Rick Altherr raltherr at google.com
Wed Dec 21 09:49:21 PST 2016

What happens if you use core-image-minimal-initramfs for INITRAMFS_IMAGE?
I think the main problem is that you are telling Yocto to include the full
rootfs image as an initramfs instead of the reduced, special-purpose
initramfs image.  Are you trying to boot entirely from a ramdisk or do you
intend to store root somewhere else (NAND, etc)?