[yocto] Strange dependency

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Apr 27 00:49:21 PDT 2016

On 27 April 2016 at 03:30, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>
wrote:

> Looking at meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu.inc it is explicitly looking at
> DISTRO_FEATURES for the native class. That seems wrong to me as well, but I
> would be surprised if it were the only place we were referring to
> DISTRO_FEATURES in the native context (especially implicitly - consider the
> defaults for PACKAGECONFIG in various recipes where we initialise it based
> on
> DISTRO_FEATURES and don't provide a special default for native). I guess
> it's
> something that someone will need to go through and clean up at some point.

Ah, that was a bit of cleanup I failed to do.  qemu.inc has a
PACKAGECONFIG_class-native to hardcode the options and not respect distro
features, but there were some dependencies that are picked based on
DISTRO_FEATURES.  This was a workaround for the previous odd linking, so
can be removed now.

Ross