[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Mar. 8, 2016 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Apr 5 08:21:52 PDT 2016

Attendees: Stephen, Ross, Saul, Armin, Richard,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.1_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Features

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.2_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Features

YP 2.1 M3 rc2 - is almost out of QA. https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/2.1_QA_Status shows it is almost complete.

YP 2.1 M4 will be built as soon as we have most of the bugs found in M3 cleaned up.  Once we get clean QA reports on a M4 build we will release M4 as YP 2.1 final.

YP 2.2 Planning - YP 2.2 is in active planning, but dates for the milestones haven't yet be fixed.  See the above links.

* Opens - 10 min

Armin - LTS - We discussed the need for support after a release goes to community support.  Discussion will continue.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com