[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Adding more screens / PiTFT support.

GUEYTAT Julien j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr
Mon Apr 4 06:17:52 PDT 2016

Hi,

I would like to add PiTFT support to the meta-raspberry layer. Or at least I would like to add it in my own BSP layer.
I read that Peter were playing with that recently. Could you please give me some hints to do so?
I have at least two more screens to integrate.

If someone could point me to an example of a BSP based on meta-raspberrypi that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards

Julien GUEYTAT
Ingénieur Informatique
[Logo CDS SOFT]
1027, avenue du Docteur Julien Lefebre BP27
06271 Villeneuve-Loubet Cedex
Fixe :  +33 (0) 492 024 545
Mob :  +33(0) 617 980 383
Fax :    +33(0) 492 024 546
Email : j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr<mailto:j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr>
www : www.studiel.fr<http://www.studiel.fr/>
P Pensez Environnement, imprimez seulement si nécessaire