[yocto] [Query] Process of Up-streaming a new meta layer

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Apr 4 16:06:06 PDT 2016

On Mon, 04 Apr 2016 14:44:35 Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> On 04/03/2016 05:02 AM, Jaggi, Manish wrote:
> >> You need to publish the layer somewhere public (e.g. github), and then
> >
> > how to publish the layer to git.yoctoproject.org instead of github ?
>
> Do you have a reason to have your layer on git.yoctoproject.org instead
> of any other repo service? There is no automatic access control
> management there, and no pull requests support, and no issues database,
> and no wiki, so I think it's inferior and more awkward.

Nevertheless, git.yoctoproject.org is available for anyone who would like to
host Yocto Project / OpenEmbedded related repositories. If you'd like a
repository there please feel free to email michael at yoctoproject.org with your
request (and your SSH public key attached).

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton