[yocto] What's mounting this partition?

Fred Ollinger Fred.Ollinger at seescan.com
Mon Sep 28 10:14:43 PDT 2015

If you have a sda1 drive, you can do:

udevadm test /sys/class/block/sda1

to get debug info.
From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org <yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org> on behalf of Paul D. DeRocco <pderocco at ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:52 AM
To: 'Khem Raj'
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] What's mounting this partition?

> From: Khem Raj [mailto:raj.khem at gmail.com]
>
> are you installing udev-extraconf into image? IIRC that was
> doing it in my cases some time ago.

That adds some rules to /etc/udev/rules.d, including automounting. I had
that in there for a day or so, because I also need to access an external
flash drive sometimes, but it had some insoluble issues, so I took it out
again. So none of those rules are present now, nor is the mount.sh script.
There are a bunch more rules in /lib/udev/rules.d, but none have anything
to do with mounting, as far as I can see.

I wish there was a way I could see this mysterious mounting happen.
Nothing shows up in dmesg or in journalctl.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com