[yocto] What's mounting this partition?

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 27 02:52:41 PDT 2015

> From: Khem Raj [mailto:raj.khem at gmail.com]
>
> are you installing udev-extraconf into image? IIRC that was
> doing it in my cases some time ago.

That adds some rules to /etc/udev/rules.d, including automounting. I had
that in there for a day or so, because I also need to access an external
flash drive sometimes, but it had some insoluble issues, so I took it out
again. So none of those rules are present now, nor is the mount.sh script.
There are a bunch more rules in /lib/udev/rules.d, but none have anything
to do with mounting, as far as I can see.

I wish there was a way I could see this mysterious mounting happen.
Nothing shows up in dmesg or in journalctl.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com