[yocto] i.MX6DL Qt5.5 Image

Charles Chau charles.chau at habeyusa.com
Mon Nov 23 14:28:10 PST 2015

I have meta-fsl-arm, meta-fsl-arm-extra, and meta-fsl-demos.  I checked
and it has fsl-alsa-plugin as well as alsa-plugin.

I tried to delete the recipes-multimedia in meta-fsl-arm, and it fails
during compile.
What should I do?
--------
I have narrow down to only bitbake qtbase  (Jethro branch) and still get
the libgl-mesa-dev dependencies error.  How do I add the library Package
into Yocto? Is it already there? I just don't know how to use it.

Seems like I am missing a bunch:  libgles3-mx6-dev, imx-gpu-viv-dev,
libclc-mx6, libgl-mesa-dev...

     ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'libgl-mesa-dev' (but
/mountdata/hio-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-
graphics/imx-gpu-viv/imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp.bb RDEPENDS on or
otherwise requires it)

Thank you very much,

--
Charles Chau