[yocto] i.MX6DL Qt5.5 Image

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Nov 23 08:20:44 PST 2015

On Fri, 2015-11-20 at 17:01 -0800, Charles Chau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to upgrade my image from Daisy to Jethro.
>
> I followed this tutorial from Wandboard
> http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard
> The Core Board I am using is Freescale i.MX6DL board
>
> I am getting a lot of error of dependencies from the previous tutorial
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append and could not find the recipes for them.
>
> > ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf' (but
> > /mountdata/hio-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio_6.0.bb
> > RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

The alsa-plugins recipe from Jethro should provide alsa-plugins-
pulseaudio-conf, unless you have explicitly disabled pulseaudio
support. Do you perhaps have a different alsa-plugins recipe provided
by some other layer that overrides Poky? alsa-plugins was not included
in Poky before Jethro, so it might appear in other layers.

--
Tanu