[yocto] i.MX6DL Qt5.5 Image

Charles Chau charles.chau at habeyusa.com
Fri Nov 20 17:01:52 PST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade my image from Daisy to Jethro.

I followed this tutorial from Wandboard
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard
The Core Board I am using is Freescale i.MX6DL board

I am getting a lot of error of dependencies from the previous tutorial
IMAGE_INSTALL_append and could not find the recipes for them.

> ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf' (but
> /mountdata/hio-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio_6.0.bb
> RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
> ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'libgl-mesa-dev' (but
> /mountdata/hio-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/imx-gpu-viv/imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp.bb
> RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
> ERROR: Required build target 'hio-image-fb' has no buildable providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['hio-image-fb',
> 'gst1.0-fsl-plugin', 'virtual/libg2d', 'libgl-mesa-dev']
I am still pretty new with the layers and applications and still
finguring out the functionality of each items.

Could you please give me some instructions?

Thank you,

--
Charles Chau