[yocto] QEMU support for SD/MMC card

Rob Woolley rob.woolleywr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:04:41 PDT 2015

I was able to do something similar with my Intel Quark builds.  This is the
command line that worked for me:

/usr/local/bin/qemu-system-i386 \
     -kernel $KERNEL_FILE \
     -append "$KERNEL_CMDLINE" \
     -m 320 \
     -smp 2 \
     -net nic,vlan=1,model=e1000 \
     -net user,vlan=1 \
     -boot order=nc \
     -watchdog i6300esb \
     -rtc base=localtime \
     -pidfile $PID_FILE \
     -drive if=sd,file=$DISK_FILE \
     -device sdhci-pci \
     -display none \
     -monitor null \
     -serial stdio \
     -no-reboot

I did however, have to grab QEMU from git in order to use the sdhci-pci
device.  I recall that the changes went in around Jan/Feb 2015.

Regards,
Rob