[yocto] How to maintain my own git repo for whole poky without affecting of yocto git history

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Sun May 3 22:32:19 PDT 2015

Hi All,

We want to maintain the whole poky source code (with all required packages are already built) in my local "gitlab". When I do this the yocto git history is replaced by my local git. So, After checkout the poky from my local git and try to build the poky with a new package enabling in yocto it give some errors like unable to fetch the source code. But with original yocto source code it is successfully built.

Could you please help for resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raghavendra K.