[yocto] is there a list of yocto-supported dev kits somewhere?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Sep 9 02:36:32 PDT 2014

On Fri, 5 Sep 2014, Bryan Evenson wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Atmel has their own board support layer that they have not submitted
> as an official Yocto Project BSP.  Their layer supports their
> AT91SAM9x5-EK series and their SAMA5D3 series evaluation kits.
> I've been using their AT91SAM9G25-EK kit for my reference design.
> Since Atmel doesn't have a BSP that is officially supported by the
> Yocto Project, I'm not sure whether it belongs with your list or
> not.

  sorry for the delay, was embedded (pun intended :-) in another
project. i don't think it's necessary for a layer to be an "official"
yocto layer, so much as it just needs to work out of the box for a dev
kit.

  so if you've used this layer and it works just fine, i'll add it to
my list. just point me at the relevant info.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca