[yocto] is there a list of yocto-supported dev kits somewhere?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Tue Sep 9 03:25:56 PDT 2014

Robert,

I'm copying Nicolas Ferre from Atmel, the main maintainer of their meta layer, in case anything I say needs correction.

Atmel's layer is at https://github.com/linux4sam/meta-atmel.  Their main support wiki is located at http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/, with the Yocto-specific material located at http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/YoctoProject.  Let me know if you were looking for some more information for this list

Regards,
Bryan