[yocto] is there a list of yocto-supported dev kits somewhere?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Fri Sep 5 06:35:32 PDT 2014

Robert,

Atmel has their own board support layer that they have not submitted as an official Yocto Project BSP.  Their layer supports their AT91SAM9x5-EK series and their SAMA5D3 series evaluation kits.  I've been using their AT91SAM9G25-EK kit for my reference design.  Since Atmel doesn't have a BSP that is officially supported by the Yocto Project, I'm not sure whether it belongs with your list or not.

Regards,
Bryan