[yocto] Ubuntu 14.04 as a build host for "danny"

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Tue Oct 21 13:53:41 PDT 2014

I'm currently building with "danny" under Ubuntu 12.04 (which shows as a "supported platform" in the documentation).

However, I need to be able to use GStreamer 1.4, which means a need a later version of glib. This is easy for "danny", but I also develop and test my application on my development machine and that's not so easy!

The easiest way to go would be to upgrade to 14.04. Does anyone have any experience of using "danny" under 14.04?

--

Chris Tapp
opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com

----
You can tell you're getting older when your car insurance gets real cheap!