[yocto] Best way to remove DISTRO_FEATURES?

Neuer User auslands-kv at gmx.de
Wed May 14 07:22:35 PDT 2014

Ok, thanks, did this:

made new file "meta-mylayer/conf/distro/mydistro.conf":

include poky.conf

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " 3g bluetooth irda nfc zeroconf x11 wayland"

Then changed conf/local.conf:

DISTRO ?= "mydistro"

Then started a bitbake. Got a strange error "LCONF_VERSION is 6, should
be 5 in bblayers.conf". So I changed it to 5.

Then bitbake works, but it seems to recompile ALL packages?! Is this
correct. (I stopped it as it will take half a day to finish).

Thanks again for your help!

Michael