[yocto] Fw: regarding adding custom kernel to yocto build system

mujtaba rizwan mmrizwan45 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 22:32:50 PDT 2014

my previous problem is resolved its picking my kernel from local system.i didn't get any reply from yocto group i'm expecting some help please help me out.

I've compiled the msm working kernel with make then i took the zimage along with ramdisk and created boot.img  and flashed it to the boot partition of android kernel is booting fine rest of the partitions are working and untouched only i'm changing the boot.img.

The same kernel i took and built it from yocto build system by providing proper defconfig file, kernel is compiled successfully got the zimage used it along with the working ramdisk stripped from working boot.img file and created the boot.img and flashed to the boot partition, i'm facing a few problem in booting. I've attached the boot logs and defconfig.please help me out to resolve this problem it is critical and i've already crossed the deadline...

->log messages from kernel booting:
[    0.000000] of_mpm_init(): Cannot find irq controller for qcom,gic-parent
[    0.000000] of_mpm_init(): Cannot find irq controller for qcom,gpio-parent
[    0.000000] irq: no irq domain found for /soc/interrupt-controller at F9000000

Thanks & Regards,
Rizwan