[yocto] wic status

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Thu Jul 17 11:28:13 PDT 2014

So tomorrow I should have an updated version of that wic section in the dora branch of the docs.  I will need Tom to look at it.  I am making some changes based on the write up I got from that first email thread Tom sent out.  Then, based on that copy in the 1.5.x docs, I will get the section into the daisy branch and the master branch.  Tom - I will send you a note and link when it is ready for review.

Scott