[yocto] Custom recipe not working with 1.7.0 any more

Jens Lucius incnews at jenslucius.de
Mon Dec 1 07:45:45 PST 2014

Hello,

I am building pjsip with a custom receipe and up until now everything
worked fine.

I was building this layer in 1.5.x and 1.6.x, I tried to build my layer
in 1.7.0 now and had to change a few minor things with other recipes,
but my pjsip receipe is not working any more.

First problem are these lines:

do_configure_prepend () {
         echo "#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_ALSA       1" >
pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
         echo "#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO  0" >>
pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
}

Does complain about not finding the directory. Seems the work is not
done from within the work directory any more?

I fixed the path with a ${S} but then I ran into the next issue:

The content of the configure command is a "./aconfigure" which is also
not working any more (because we are in the wrong dir?).

If I work around that, I get the next error. Does anyone know what
change introduced this and how it can be fixed (or not)?

Thanks,

Jens Lucius