[yocto] is there a list of yocto-supported dev kits somewhere?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Aug 29 04:22:17 PDT 2014

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/machines/?q=

> but it really lists actual machines, not dev kits. There isn't any
> way to see immediately from that list which are $99 dev boards and
> which are $9999 reference kits from the manufacturers. I think
> Robert is right that a list of inexpensive YP-supported boards would
> be extremely useful. I'll try to create such a list in the near
> future.

  that is kinda what i was after. i realize it's an open-ended
request, but it would be great if there was a list of "recommended"
dev kits representing various architectures/processors that people new
to YP could purchase for experimentation, *knowing* that those dev
kits had a YP build that would work out of the box. not necessarily
technically complete, but that it would just boot and let them start
playing.

  and as i once suggested (and jefro clearly appreciates), at this
point, dev kits like that should rarely cost more than a couple
hundred dollars.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca