[yocto] is there a list of yocto-supported dev kits somewhere?

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Thu Aug 28 08:08:06 PDT 2014

I think the machines list is a great start, but it really lists actual
machines, not dev kits. There isn't any way to see immediately from
that list which are $99 dev boards and which are $9999 reference kits
from the manufacturers. I think Robert is right that a list of
inexpensive YP-supported boards would be extremely useful. I'll try to
create such a list in the near future.

Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org