[yocto] Yocto with Fedora 18

Rohit2 Jindal rohit2.jindal at aricent.com
Tue May 28 23:21:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am facing some issue when I run yocto with fedora 18 :

1 When I run my recipe it stops after completing 63-tasks and again I have to rerun my recipe back to  complete left out around 415 tasks. I did not got why it shows this type of behavior. But this thing didn't happen with fedora 9 or fedora 7. Please suggest how to make it work that it completes all the tasks in one go without need to rerun (bitbake linux) twice.
2 I modified external-sourcery-toolchain according to my requirement . Can you suggest me the way if I want to override "toolchain_setup ()" function of  "tcmode-external-sourcery.inc"   in my board.conf file or my recipe where ever possible.

Thanks  in Advance.

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.