[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project 1.4 M4 release readiness discussion

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Mar 1 15:08:30 PST 2013

On 1 March 2013 21:53, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it would be good to finish discussion in thread
> [OE-core] RFE: make the init manager an image feature (again)
> and resolve systemd situation asap, otherwise we're risking
> meta-openembedded release or quality of such release.

I'm working on a series that implements roughly what I proposed
(systemd and sysvinit features not mutually exclusive, but no separate
-sysv or -systemd packages) and hope to have it on the list next week
- this week has been slow going as we've had a family cold do the
rounds.

Any contributions of coding are always welcome, obviously.

Ross