[yocto] cannot bitbake/build.compile tcf-agent for use with fsl-image-gui-sdk

Thanassis Silis djnass_18 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 05:26:17 PDT 2013

Hi Anna,
yes it was an OpenSSL dependency, but it seems weird to bump into such a problem. I mean This seems to have been rectified or more ppl would bump into it.
In the end it was some problem with the packages_deb. There seem to be some bug related to deb packaging. I only set deb packaging because it seems more compatible as I am on a Ubuntu system.
rpm packagin on the other hand worked nicely.