[yocto] [meta-freescale] cannot bitbake/build.compile tcf-agent for use with fsl-image-gui-sdk

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Jun 21 05:40:05 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Thanassis Silis <djnass_18 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> In the end it was some problem with the packages_deb. There seem to be some
> bug related to deb packaging. I only set deb packaging because it seems more
> compatible as I am on a Ubuntu system.
> rpm packagin on the other hand worked nicely.

I am a Debian fun (not much an Ubuntu one thought) and I use the ipk
backend. The ipk is mostly a .deb but handled with 'opkg'. You can
even use dpkg-deb to check control information and its contents. So it
is a .deb for use in embedded. The opkg tool has soon changes to fit
better in embedded requirements so this is my default option.

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br